Saturday, November 5, 2011

Business plan..

Good day to everyone.

I would like to share my thinking.

It's about how to plan our business.
Lately I have been thinking about this;
Just by being an employee, it would not
be enough for us to survive in this ever
challenging life.

Nowadays our life condition is getting
more and more tighten. Cost of living
is hiking like crazy. Maybe our salary
only increase 1 time but the grocerries'
price already increase somewhat like 3 - 5
times.

It is totally ridiculous for us just to
rely on our job alone. Husband and wife
now need both to be working in order to
survive. Let alone saying about having a
comfortable life, far from reality.

But I never give up. I always look into ways
to be successful in business platform.

So what I do think in these few days was
about setting the flow plan for my business
path.

First of all, I did some self-check to see
what do I really have passion with. One thing
for sure is about eating. So I decided to
open one small franchise business related to
foods. ^_^

The income generated from the business I intend
use for attending courses to get certificates
related to my field of academic which is
Engineering. From this certificates, I would
have the chance to operate contract works.

From that then, I am thinking of starting
something big. For example establishing plant
for settling comunities problem.

For those who have the drive to do this, please
share. ^_^


Regards,

Tim

No comments: