Saturday, November 26, 2011

Appreciate your writing...

.
Good day to everyone.

I want to get us back to the title of this blog. It is about
"Bizz", which leads to Business in some people mind.
Well, that means the information contained in this blog is
about how to get more profit in your daily life...

One of the way is, blogging. Now what is in front of you is
my blog. My WRITINGS reached your eyes and after that your
mind. I am putting my words in your mind. Another way saying
is that I am promoting something directly to your mind which
controls your actions.

So, what I am going to share today is about writings.
Everyone can write no matter what languages are being used.
Sometimes people writes things that only they can understand.
I can say that as a secret code.

But let us put at this moment that we are using language that
eveyone can understand. So how are we going to make it better
writing apart from others? Is by being appreciating our own
writings. I saw 1 video from youtube
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO29k1-RvsA << which talked
about writing. 2 messages that being told was about treating
owns writing as gold and learn to listen in deep about
someone's own writing and also other's writing.

Being able to do that, we are going to produce great masterpiece
of our own world which can affect others world.

Enjoy the video cause if your really listen to it, you will
be amazed by how it can change your thought about writing
which indirectly will help you to increase your potential
in getting better in blog profiting. He3.

All the best.

Best regards from:

Tim

No comments: