Thursday, October 23, 2008

Persistence!

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.

Talent will not; nothing is more common then unsuccessful people with talent.

Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost proverb.

Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
"

  
 After reading this.. My heart filled with joy.. I am not a talented person, genius nor "educated enough".. I am just a simple guy with BIG dream. I almost going to say, "Hey, I am no talented and genius person. So forget about wanting to be successful. Let stop this effort right here, right now and be slave for the rest of my life". T_T

   I will surely become more persistent together with those die hard people in pursuing their dream.

   Let not it be just me or they because YOU are also having the key to success through the path of PERSISTENCE.  =)

All the best to us.


Regards,


Tim
 

No comments: